Project Home • Known Issues • Contact Project
This ColdFusion component takes advantage of ColdFusion's integration with .Net (dotnet) and makes available to the developer the ability to make HTTP requests to sites that use Integrated Windows Authentication (NTLM).
The component allows you to 'run as' the user your "ColdFusion 9 .NET Service" is running as which means the Windows Service user credentials are used in the NTLM handshake.
This has been developed as an alternative option to CFHTTP with the added benefit of making requests to IWA (NTLM) sites.
It returns a struct that matches the struct that CFHTTP would normally return.
Use it like this:
[cfset httpDotNet = CreateObject("component","httpDotNet")]
[cfset strResponse = httpDotNet.send()]
To set the equivalent of cfhttpparam use the same technique as the cfscript i.e.
Unfortunately it is not as fully featured as CFHTTP
missing the ability:
- send xml httpparam;
- send cookie httpparam;
- make a request via a proxy;
- and probably others that I have not taken stock of yet).
- Check what version CLR you're running.
- Changed from System.Net.WebRequest to System.Net.WebClient. Fixed a problem where the HTTPWebResponse stream couldn't be cast as a WebResponse.
- Added more 'addParam' functionality; 'formfield','xml','file','url','cookie'.
- You can now 'download' files, getAsBinary(true).
- (uses 'var' that is incompatible with CF8 and lower)
ColdFusion 9 .Net Service
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.